By entering a competition on the Myddfai Trading Company Facebook page you are agreeing to Myddfai Trading Company storing and using your information for marketing purposes. We will not share your information with third parties. You can opt out at any time by unsubscribing from emails or emailing us directly.
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By participating you hereby release and hold harmless Facebook from any and all liability associated with this promotion.
Entrants are providing information to Myddfai Trading Company and not to Facebook.
By submitting your photo you understand and agree that Myddfai Trading Company has no obligation to publish your photo. You must be the author/copywrite holder of all images submitted.
Entries must be submitted by 7th December 2014.
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
1. To enter a competition you must be:
(a) UK resident; and
(b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
2. Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Myddfai Trading Company.
3. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not received for any reason.
4. The winner will be the entrant(s) selected by random selection.
5. The closing date is as specified in each competition, and Myddfai Trading Company reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
6. If you win a competition, we will notify you by e-mail. If we cannot contact you or you do not respond within two weeks, we reserve the right to offer the prize to another competition entrant.
7. The prize cannot be transferable to another person.
8. No prize or part of a prize is exchangeable for cash, tickets or services.
9. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize.
10. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
11. Myddfai Trading Company reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. We may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.